Baby Vomit = Lose : Lose
OMG, what is it that babies eat that make their vomit have that distinct stench? I dont know what is going on but our vacuum cleaner is in getting serviced, so my dad borrowed my sisters one for the week. I dont know what they vacuum up with their cleaner but the exhaust air is filling my house with the aroma of baby vomit, I m guessing it's the great work of this one,

Gosh! So I rang the oldies to tell them it's stinking up the house, and they said to just do it. As if I m gonna turn that thing on upstairs. I m fucked either way, if I dont do it, then I get in trouble. If I do it, the house is gonna smell like vomit, and then I'm probably gonna get something like.. 'Why did you do it if you knew it was gonna stink up the house this bad?'
It's another classic lose-lose situation.

Gosh! So I rang the oldies to tell them it's stinking up the house, and they said to just do it. As if I m gonna turn that thing on upstairs. I m fucked either way, if I dont do it, then I get in trouble. If I do it, the house is gonna smell like vomit, and then I'm probably gonna get something like.. 'Why did you do it if you knew it was gonna stink up the house this bad?'
It's another classic lose-lose situation.

<< Home